Wednesday 25 April 2012

Online shopping at Forever 21

Torrential rain, dark, dull and windy the weather is soooooo bad outside. Weather like this makes it so hard to decide what to wear.

It's not exactly mild enough to bust out the spring wardrobe, yet it isn't exactly freezing so winter garments are out of the question.

Browsing the Forever 21 site I did some online shopping and purchased some items that I hope will help to bridge the gap between the seasons.

 

One favourite items was this baseball jacket that found its way into my basket without hesistation. I love this style of jacket, it's similar to a varisty bomber and looks light and warm enough to wear right now with a hoodie layered underneath.

I can't wait for my other items to arrive!!

More bombers...
bomber jackets


What clothes are you wearing to cope with the transitional season? Leave your comments...

Bianca x