Sunday 13 January 2013

Trending SS13: Holographic details

Silver metallics and holographic tones were spotted on the catwalks of Alexander Wang, Jonathan Saunders and Burberry for SS13.

Images: Style.com

I have noticed a couple of new season items on the high street channeling this trend.

On the catwalk clothing was the focus for the silver highlights but while it looks cool I don't think that can transcend well for everyday wear.
Holographic accessories

I think the best way to tap into the metallic/holographic trend is through accessories including shoes, bags, belts and even nails.


If I had to pick I'd go for nails and a clutch. I'm thinking of trying out the Topshop Nails shades In Plume and Eclipse.


 What SS13 are you most looking forward to?

Bianca x

No comments:

Post a Comment