Thursday 15 March 2012

Bienvenido Miami

During a shopping trip last week, I picked up River Island's Spring 2012 Style Insider magazine. It brings the latest collections instore to life through fashion editorials and trend features.





I am in love with the cover shoot, that was photographed by Ellen von Unwerth. It's a Miami-style editorial with tons of vibrant colour, floral print and sex appeal.

The clashing prints are one of my favourite things about this shoot, zebra on leopard, polka dots and floral and paisley with chainmail. It's and fun and lively way to contrast and combine this season's trends.





So I thought I'd create some Miami heat myself and I brought some black tropical shorts from the store.

I team it with a chiffon pink blouse that had floral piping on the buttons. I didn't clash with another print for this outfit but once I've invested in some piercing prints, I'll give you a peak.



The credits - Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth. Stylist: Karl Plewka. Models: Eliza Cummings

Black Tropical shorts, £20 - River Island. Sleeveless floral chiffon shirt, £12 - Select.

Bianca x

No comments:

Post a Comment