Sunday 4 March 2012

Makeup bag: Sleek Blush

Finally got my hands on the Sleek Blush Rose Gold! I’ve searched high and low for this shade and it is always sold out in Superdrug stores but today I got it.





It’s a really light coral blush and when you blend in onto your skin it leaves a gold shimmer behind, the golden shimmer is quite intense so you wouldn’t need to apply much.


Tweeted @sleekMakeUP Sept 2011

When I couldn’t get hold of the Rose Gold shade I tried Sunrise, which is a light brown blush also a part of the shimmer blush collection.



This comes off slightly orange on my skin but once blended in it creates a brown glow, it wasn’t a bad substitute to the Rose Gold at all.

I also purchased another trusty blush called Flushed, one I had before in the old packaging, for a pink contour on my cheeks.

Have you tried Sleek Makeup’s Blush before? What blushers do you recommend?

Bianca x

No comments:

Post a Comment