Tuesday 16 April 2013

Wishlist: Monki picks

Monki favourites

Monki favourites by bee2010 featuring
1. Malou singlet, £12
2. Raphaela necklace, £12
3. Minne trousers, £20
4. Karen sunglasses, £8
5. Novali dress, £20
6. Brighton tee, £15
7. Wren sandal, £35

I don't know if you have noticed but the Monki website has been revamped. It's easier to browse around the clothing and accessories categories now, I spotted a couple things I'd love for SS13. I normally don't buy clothing with a lot of print in it but I was really drawn to these pieces. The Novali dress is my top pick, it's the perfect combination of smart/casual and I think it would look great paired with the white sandals. I haven't bought any kind of peplum outfit yet so I'd have to give this a try on first. If there was only one item I could get my hands on, it would have to be the Brighton tee because I love a raglan jersey they are so comfortable and ideal for everyday style. I can imagine pairing this tee with red lipstick or pale pink trousers or boyfriend jeans. If I get round purchasing any of these I'll be sure to do an outfit post.

Tell me what are your favourite SS13 high street picks? 

Bianca x


Bloglovin - Twitter - Tumblr 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monki is so darn cute! I love how they name all the clothes peoples names, which shouldn't make me as happy as it does but oh well! I hope you get some items from your wishlist!

    E x

    ReplyDelete