Thursday 4 April 2013

Trending: Monochrome SS13

The black and white combo is super hot for the SS13 season. I've seen so many pieces on the high street that I'm tempted to buy but I think I'll wait for the weather to pick up before I go on a spring shopping spree.

I've been keeping a eye out for monochrome seen on celebs, in stores and across fashion blogs. Here are my top picks.

I was a fan of Beyonce's Osman jumpsuit that she wore to this year's Grammy Awards. I think chunky blocks of monchrome on this outfit appear easier on the eye compared to narrow horizontal stripes or checkboard patterns that you see on other pieces. I spotted a dress from ASOS similar to this style, I've included it on my Polyvore board below.

Photo: Getty Images

Another celeb fave is Rochelle Humes' ka-yute babydoll dress that she wore on a night out in London. Even though this dress is probably maternity but I love it. It's nice how she is rocking the monochrome trend without being too over-the-top. Less is more peeps.

Photo: Rex

My high street favourites for the colour constrasting trend come from my Polyvore board. It's nice that there's so much variety with this trend. It seems like there's is something for everything shape and size plus monochrome accessories make a good pairing for bright clothing, I shall invest for the summer.

Monochrome ss13

Tell me how will you wear this season's monochrome trend?

Bianca x