Saturday 2 February 2013

Statement necklace


I went on a hunt this week for some new jewellery to add to my collection. I'm loving all the gold and bronze pieces on the high street, there are so many bold necklace pieces to choose from right now. While browsing the racks in H&M this striking necklace caught my eye.


It has three gold plates that come together when worn on the neck on a metal chain. It's similar to a necklace my mum has - one that I constantly use. So now I have my own.


I think it’s a great find for £7.99 for jewellery that can be worn casually with plain tops and vests or dressed up with block coloured frocks.

For the necklace’s first outing I wore it to Vertigo 42 in London city for drinks with friends. I teamed the necklace with a LBD that had a square neckline so the shape contrasted well with my outfit.


Bianca x

No comments:

Post a Comment