Tuesday 19 February 2013

Black stud strap wedge hi-tops

I went to the New Look SS13 press day back in November and was given a gift card in a goody bag. Can you believe up until now I hadn’t spent it?! I’m really good at resisting a shopping splurge but caved last week when I wondered onto the New Look site.


I came across these all black wedge hi tops, I’ve been a fan of this style of trainer hybrid for a while but never felt I could pull them off because A. I’ve got skinny ankles and B. I don’t think they look cute on any woman with feet larger than a UK 4.

Despite all my hesitations I purchased them. I like this pair from New Look because they are all black from toe to heel and reasonable in price at £27.99 which means I can buy some other things with my gift card.

There are a lot of high street versions of the wedge hi-top available right now, so if all goes well with this pair I’ll invest in another pair.

What do you think of New Look’s Wedge Hi-Tops?

Bianca x

2 comments:

  1. Love these Wedges! Need to get myself a pair... very very chic

    I have followed you :)

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shoes *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete