Tuesday 19 March 2013

Birthday outfit post

On Monday it was my 24th birthday!!! I had a really lovely day with my family and received some sweet well wishes from friends.

In the afternoon I went to Frankie & Benny's to have lunch with my sis and niece and then had to dash home to get ready for dinner with the rest of the family.

My brother booked us a table at the Dover Street Restaurant in Mayfair for dinner. I'll do another post on that so you read a bit about what it was like.


I haven't done an outfit post in forever so I thought this special occasion would be a good time to share my latest style with you. Last week I bought a new aztec-style printed vest top from New Look using the rest of my gift card. I have previously purchased two tops in the same style, they are great to wear dressed up or down and are perfect for holidays. 


Yesterday's weather was typical for the UK with sun, rain and clouds all making an appearance. In great timing it poured down with rain as we left for the restaurant, so I paired my aztec top with black skinny trousers from River Island and my new Primark heels plus a massive envelope clutch which carried all my necessities.

Top - New Look £14.99
Trousers - River Island £30
Shoes - Primark £12
Clutch - Primark £8

Bianca x


Bloglovin - Twitter - Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment